LOVE

Whitney - wichita, Kansas
Themes: love, question

“This I believe”

This I believe, if he loved me I would be they only one. He would give me his all ifhe loved me. Instead he has me sharing him with other girls and his children. My mom told me he wouldn’t be any good. Most people say love hurts, but I had no idea it hurt this much. If he loved me he wouldn’t have babies every year. I wanted a child but it wouldn’t be right because i wanted my baby to be his and my first. That can’t happen. I believe love is a strong word and to be loved feels great. I cant say that I feel he loves me. I just don’t know anymore. If he didn’t love me he shouldn’t had said it. He was in a relationship before me but when he thoght he loved me he should of dropped the fellings for the girls before me. I don’t understand why he would try to start anything with me if he already had feelings for other girls. I believe love doesn’t last forever but he could have tryed to make it last longer. I loved him more than he loved me. I did have male friends but that was it. I knew I lived him so i would have never cheated on him. I believe once he loved one person he shouldn’t had opend up to another person. Does he love me or he is the question i ask eeryday. I know he love her but why? Theres so many unanswered questions, but I don’t ask the because I don’t have time for the lies. I feel im trying to put toghether a puzzle. I believe if he loved me he wuldn’t had put me through so much pain. He has never showed he was sorry, that hurts even more. I want to believe he’s sorry but it’s hard. I believe I gave my heart to a thug that wont ever change. I feel like i wont ever be able to love someone like i loved George.Love shouldn’t be rushed or forst on anyone. Love is real and once you fall in love I believe you should do whatever it takes to keep your loved one in your life. Sometimes i think if i would have been different he wouldn’t had been having babies, but if your loved one can’t wait on you that must mean HE/SHE really don’t love you. I’m so lost i don’t understand why im atracted to thugs. Thers so much i want in life.