Danika - Phoenix, Arizona
Themes: death, legacy

Everyone has there own preference of a Hero but my hero lives deep inside my heart & soul, she won’t be forgotten or forsaken.

My hero died Feb. 07, 2005 at 2am in Mesa, Arizona from “Ovarian Cancer” and it was too late to save her, because the sickness had already spread.

It was the most heart breaking experience that I ever had to face & all I had to do is just be strong. I knew that she was sick but she told me not to tell. She is a hero not just to me but as well for her community, she stood what was right for all grounds. Always spoke the truth straight to the understanding of her fulfillment. Her speeches are herd with strength and great integrity down to her food that is made with obsession.

My hero is my precious keeper of all my problems, my worries, my sadness, my doubts, my troubles, my success to pursue and my LOVE. She just knew what to do about any situation; she would go the limit to just save your life. Nothing in this world could ever re-place what she has done for me.

My hero will always live inside me weather it’s in spirit, in my mind, in my blood, the recipes that I cook that she has taught me, as down to the last name.

My hero will remain in a place where she is fulfilling to the happiest with people she loved. She is free from all her troubles and worry bouts. She is in a place where she can watch over her kids, grandkids and great grandkids from generations to come. I’m very sure that each one of us will see her soon; we get to feel that special hug that special touch that no one in this world could ever give.

My hero, my legend, my super women, my LIFE WOMEN, there are no other way that I can describe her then what I have already put down. She is just INSPIRING to so many people in so many ways, but she is a “SOUL HERO”.