Positive Mental Attitude

Jordann - Sterling, Alaska
Themes: hope

Positive Mental Attitude Does Wonders

I believe that a positive attitude is the most important thing that a person can have. The other day my great grandma was sent to the hospital due to a sickness that was beyond the knowledge of anybody around her. She was admitted to that hospital and got to her permanent room upstairs. She got settled, and she got her first meal. Being as it was night time, it was her first dinner. She made it through the night with a gloom hanging over her head. She woke up in a fowl mood and made everybody around her miserable. My grandma made it through two days with no hope of getting out of the hospital any time soon. Then her bad attitude got the best of her and she started to have difficulty breathing. She was put on an oxygen tank. My grandma assured us that she didn’t have anxiety, that she just had concerns.

The next day we went to visit her and she was in another dreadful mood. My mom told her that if she didn’t start acting like she wanted to get better then that she probably wouldn’t. She took that thought into deep consideration and found a better mood to replace the negative one. She has been able to get up and walk around the hospital, and she was able to get off that wretched breathing tank since she has decided to find a better outlook. She is still in the hospital today but she is much better. I am therefore convinced to believe that having a positive mental attitude that your life will be a lot less uncomplicated. Also, when you have a positive mental attitude (PMA), then I believe that life will be more fun and will turn in interesting ways.

With a mix of determination, tough love, and positivity, that a person is able to do anything they wish. I have seen the miracles that the combination of these very important things can do. Another ingredient that is very important to recovery is having loved ones and family members around you in a time of need. I am pretty sure that the fact that somebody cares about them that much to be around them that often makes them want to feel better. If they want to feel better, then they will. They will start looking at the positive instead of the negative. This is another reason I believe that PMA is incredibly important in life and to a persons well being.

When a person is in a negative mood, it is always helpful to introduce to them a new concept. Positive mental attitude is a great thing to try to accomplish when somebody’s day isn’t the greatest. Remember that a positive mental attitude is the important.