Be Strong

Anthony - holyoke, Massachusetts

I believe people should not give up. The world isn’t about sunshine and rainbows, it’s a mean and nasty place that will beat down to your knees and keep you there if you let it. If you know what your worth and peoples is pointing fingers at you telling you that you isn’t good enough for something, it doesn’t mean give up, it means get up and take the hits to get to where and who you want to be.

You got to be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers at the world saying you aren’t where you want to be because of him or her or anybody, NO! It doesn’t work that way. If you know what you’ve worth don’t give up, keep moving forward and go and get what your worth.

These words were giving to me by a family member and a great coach, I had lost my match and the crowd was screaming and telling me that I wasn’t good enough to be a boxer and that I don’t got what it takes to become a champion, and I was ready to quit but when my family member Pedro and the greatest coach in the world told me these words I never gave up boxing and I never told my- self that I wasn’t good enough for anything. My current record now is 42-9-12, and I made golden gloves four times inside a year.

I few weeks ago I was at the gym working out and one of my team members came up to me and told me that I suck. I took one look at him and I told him, that he wasn’t ready to take me. I am a 12 time golden gloves champ, he only made it once, and he only won it because he likes to fight beginners. But this month in April, he will be facing me in an exhibition match. I am going to take his heart.