Wes - Olympia, Washington

I Believe In Fast Food

I believe in fast food. I also believe in health. I believe in good fast food, the healthy kind, like Panera Bread and Chipotle. I believe in healthy cheap meals. I believe that the poor and obese can improve their lives by buying cheap and healthy foods. NOT burgers and fries.

I Believe In Republicans

I believe in good republican leaders. Strong ones that make good leaders. I believe in men and women like Abraham Lincoln, that risk it all for their country, no matter what happens to them.

I Believe In The Uneducated

I believe that those that are uneducated can help the educated learn. I believe that the steps they take by using the educated, will make the educated think about how lucky they are, and feel good about themselves.

I Believe In People Who Drink

I believe that people who drink influence others not to drink, and slowly day by day people who drink, become less and less.

I Believe In Lots of Money

I believe in lots of money as a lesson. Lots of money can bring fame and glory to people’s lives. Lots of money can also bring hope and success. People must use money wisely or else their hope will crash and burn, just like their money.

I am an educated Democrat, who does not drink or eat fast food, or have a lot of money.