I Believe in Having Fun

Sterling - Los Alamitos, California
Themes: pleasure

One thing is more important than any other in life: having fun.

If you lead a fun life, many great things will come. Studies have shown you will live longer, you learn to enjoy things others can not, you will be doing things you love, and of course you will be happier. Do any of those things sound bad to you in any way?

I strive to get as much fun in my day as possible. As soon as I wake up, until the moment I go to bed; my day is all about fun. Some may question if school could interfere with my all fun all day thinking, it does not. I would say it slows it down, but defiantly does not take it away. No matter where you are, there are fun things waiting for you to discover them. Fun is a key part in everyone’s life, though some may not show it as much as others. It is vital for all genders, races, and religions to have enjoyment in their life.

Recently my grandma was hospitalized and came very close to dying. When she was growing up there was no time for fun, their day consisted of work and sleep. Although my grandparents have a much better life now, they can not do everything they want and wanted to do. I can sense that they still want to enjoy themselves, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with their limited mobility; I do not want this to happen to me. I have come to realize if I can do many of the things I want to do as a young adult, I can enjoy both my adult and elderly life. By doing things I love when I am young, I can enjoy my time while I am doing them, and I will not be a grumpy old man wishing I was younger and able to follow my dreams. I am growing up in a time where everything comes easy, and I see it a possibility that I can achieve many of my dreams by an early age.

Engaging in enjoyable activities is essential to all. Not only will you have as much fun as a creep in a van, it is proven that better health will also come to you. There is not a single downfall of having fun.