Family

Brandy - Roscoe, Illinois

I believe that every person needs family to even the smallest extent. Family in any form, whether its blood related or purely by choice can make a great impact upon your life. I believe that a person’s family can create who they will become and form them into a great person.

By receiving love and kindness from everyone you can share those feelings with all. When you are down you look to those who make you feel better, and you run to those who make you smile. Your family is like your personal security blanket, and you know they will always be there to help you. I am inspired by my family to work hard in everything that I do. I take advice from them, and push to do better. I believe that someday I can be just like my parents who have worked so hard to provide: love, shelter, food, and income to allow us a good life.

I believe that my sisters are my body guards; they are what keeps me motivated through each and every day. They are there for me no matter what time it is, and even if they are busy. My family is the kind that will drop whatever they are doing just to be there for each other. Each family has its own struggles and misfortunes, but for a caring and loving family those are the things that make you stronger and closer. My family does not only consist of blood relation, but also those friends who are there when others can not be.

These friends have a special place in my heart and they fill the empty spaces. Combined with my blood related family I am made whole. They are the people I go to when there is no one else. They are the people you cry to when you want them to cry with you. If I ever needed to be bailed out of trouble, they are there by my side to help me, or they are getting into trouble with me! I believe that a family can come in all shapes and sizes. There is no specific number or look that a family can have, it just is what it is and no one can change that. A family is not shameful of one another. They are proud to be a part of it, and are not embarrassed if something goes wrong.

I believe that my family is what makes me a better person altogether. They are what makes me stronger, and happier. I believe that every person will benefit from surrounding themselves with friends and family, because in the end family is all you need to make your life complete.