Best Friend

Kaylin - Rockton, Illinois

I believe that everyone needs a best friend. I believe if you are around someone long enough you will begin to act like them. I believe you will catch onto their ways of doing things. I believe you will become more and more like that person. I believe when you go out somewhere with that person people will think you are related. I believe you with share all your secrets with that person and rely on them when needed. I believe you will go to that person when upset. I believe you will go to that person when excited. I believe you will go to that person if you were told something they need to hear. I believe you would fight for that person. I believe you would stand up for that person. I believe you will begin to love that person. I believe you will agree with that person in most cases but disagree in others. I believe you might have little quarrels with that person. I believe you will call your best friend and apologize. I believe at times you will say you were wrong although you were not just to have them happy with you again. I believe you will try to spend every waking moment with that person. I believe sleepovers will be an every weekend thing for you and your friends. I believe that these sleepovers won’t be planned but assumed. I believe that when someone wants to hang with you that they know your friend will tag along. I believe you will ditch anyone for your friend. I believe people will start to mistake you for your friend at times. I believe you and your friend will start to catch on to each others sense of style. I believe you will begin to like the same possessions. I believe you will share everything with that person. I believe you will become really close with that person’s family. I believe that you and your friend will stand together through thick and thin. I believe you will share the same beliefs. I believe you will provide each other with a shoulder to cry on when needed. I believe you will take your friend out for ice cream when she seems upset and hurting. I believe if she goes to the hospital you will make it a point to go see her everyday. I believe that if you can not go see her you will make sure to call. I believe she will mean the world to you and you the world to her. She is what I would call my BEST FRIEND!