There is always a positive in the midst of negatives

Bryan - Loveland, Colorado
Themes: hope

I believe that there is always a positive in the midst of negatives. I have seen first hand what it is like to look for a positive in the midst of a negative. Like when I have to go to work and I have math or science homework due the next day. I look to play video games or hangout with my friends after I’m done working and the homework gets turned in. There is always going to be negatives whether it’s writing a report or doing homework, I’ve just learned how to counter them with positives.

I look towards the future with a positive outlook knowing that one day my dream will come true of being on the SWAT team. The negatives that stand in my way are the fact that I have to go to college, and go to the police academy to achieve my goal. I have had a week where there is a lot of stuff to do and the only thing to look forward to is the weekend when I can relax. Every time I turn around there is always some negative standing in my way. One positive I can think of is the day I move out but the negative of having to move stuff. I do not look forward to paying for my dream car but I will enjoy it when I get it. The same goes for when I get a house.

The day I was told that my grandpa died the negative was that he had died but the positive was I got to see the rest of the family. When I got my job I had to work but the good thing is, I get money for working. These were the reasons I started to believe in this belief. I think we all have the same thing happen in our life. Most of us always try to look for the positives in life and struggle through the negatives.

That is why I believe there is always a negative either before or after the positive. I plan to live by this belief until some outside source changes it.