Love at First Sight

Kelsey - Rockton, Illinois

I believe in love at first sight ever since the moment I met my boyfriend for the first time. I remember him, standing tall, smiling, gazing into my eyes and that is when I knew that I was falling in love. There is a certain feeling that comes over you and sweeps you off your […]

Themes: love

I believe in love at first sight ever since the moment I met my boyfriend for the first time. I remember him, standing tall, smiling, gazing into my eyes and that is when I knew that I was falling in love. There is a certain feeling that comes over you and sweeps you off your feet. Individuals who have been in this spot can understand that there are no words to describe it but is the best feeling in the world that a person can have. I believe that it just takes some people longer to find that special someone than others, but there is someone in the world for everyone.

When taking a moment to think about it, there has always been more than one person in the world who hasn’t found their soul mate yet, which proves that no one should be left out. I strongly believe that the reason that some relationships don’t work out, is because there is someone better out there for them. Although, many people are blinded by love at first, they have to figure out if it really is true love or just a temporary spark.

Many times, relationships that start out on a rocky road have a hard time improving it. I believe that true love should come easy right from the start and when challenges in life occur, they are simple to overcome together. Relationships are not perfect at all times, but they can be as good as what you make out of them. If the couple can never agree on anything together than it is most likely not going to work out, everything should be based on compromising with one another. I have never experienced one argument in my relationship, which is how I believe that is has stayed so strong from day one.

I believe that love means to admire someone for whom they really are, which is most likely how the person met them in the first place, by being their own true self. A person should not be forced to change for that person in order for them to love them. This indicates that it really is true love when the person falls in love with who that person truly is and sparks fly during the first kiss. Every time my boyfriend kisses me, it still gives me the same feelings as our first and that is how it should be.

In the world today, there are so many relationships that do not work out. I believe that some people are just meant for each other and others are not. When a relationship starts out really well and then ends, it appeared to be love at first sight but it turned out to be wrong. People need to follow their hearts and wait until that special someone walks into their life and changes it forever.