We believe in each other

Aric - South Beloit, Illinois
Themes: Christianity

In life whether good or bad, right or wrong, happy or sad everything is planed and everything happens for a reason. I believe God has a specific plan for us all, anyone and anything which lives on this planet.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the foundation for life, love, and happiness. The foundation I speak of is no physical platform or building, it is the spiritual foundation my life sits upon, without the foundation, Jesus, my life would fall apart.

I believe God puts us through situations whether it is good or bad to help us, to remind us that he is the most important thing in our lives. God put me in situations in the past, when I started to stray away from him. He put me through hardships in order to remind me he is the boss and I believe I should live everyday in his name.

I believe that church is a great place to attend and a wonderful place to be. Tithing, many people do not attend it because of the economic rescission and they believe it to be a “waste of money,” however; I believe that tithing is the right thing to do, because the Lord orders us to give to him willingly. I believe that giving 10% of my income to the church is a great idea, because it shows my obedience to the Lord, and he will look out for me if I am obedient.

I believe that Jesus is a treasure and people should be fighting for the joy to be with him. There is a story of a man who finds a treasure in a field; he will do anything for this treasure. The man goes home and sells everything he owns, in order to buy the piece of land and get the treasure from it. I believe people should treat Jesus as a treasure; they should be willing to sell everything they own in order to be with him.

I believe that I am not worthy of having Gods forgiveness, however; I believe that Jesus died for my sins. Living a perfect life, acting humble, and being god in the flesh, Jesus did not deserve to die a sinner’s death. To be painfully nailed upon a cross, a roman tool of execution. Even though he was perfect, I believe Jesus took what we deserve and because he died a sinner’s death I believe my sins are forgiven.

I believe that being in a relationship with God is the best thing that could happen to a person. Being in a relationship with Jesus is one that will not get old or boring, neither will it tarnish with time, having Jesus only means good things will happen to you in the end.

I am a man of God, this I believe.