Jana - Eatonton, Georgia

Life as a child….I had hopes of the fairy tale love. We all would grow up and live happily ever after. But that was when I was learning life’s lessons because at this stage, I started to experience anger, joy and crying. Had I lost hope then? No, I have seen two people who experienced love and anger…And I felt that this too shall pass. Was I trying too hard? I learned through this experience not to try and change friends, but realized that friends do change too. Then I battle with my belief in Karma. Was I doing something wrong and was this God’s way of punishing me? I married my best friend…I thought. All the kindness and hard work didn’t make 7 years an intelligent move. Who says that the number seven was good?

Because God created the world in 7 days…but did he create this? Yeah my wonderful God did. After four miscarriages on the seventh year he brought me a beautiful girl. So, time with has healed and now I can say why seven is significant to me. My life philosophy changed at that time. I knew that God has a purpose for me and wanted me to go through these experiences in order for me to appreciate his goodness.

Recently I was also involved in a serious car accident. My car was completely totaled and I could have lost my life but then again I came out of this experience very strong. During my teaching experience I have encountered a lot of frustration and disappointment due to the fact that the very students you are trying to help turn against you by showing some attitude of irresponsibility and arrogance. It seems to me that life is a constant fight and struggle where everyone has a responsibility and role to play in the global picture. Things may not seem right fair at the same time but as time goes on, with determination, my mind set on my clear objectives polished by the daily life experiences and obstacles that I face, I will have a feeling of reward and satisfaction at the end of this life’s journey.

Life is learning …Love is growth …My life has happiness. This, I Believe