Why I am here

Craig - Cabool, Missouri

I believe God created Earth as a place where I can learn what I cannot learn in heaven. I believe I could never understand the magnitude of the love God has for me without experiencing hate, anger, sadness and sorrow. Some believe life begins at birth, others argue it begins with conception. I believe our spiritual life began long ago in the kingdom of heaven. I believe I live a physical life in order to learn what God wants me to know in my spiritual life.

I believe if God had never created our planet, heaven would be full of unappreciative arrogant spirits. I could never begin to count the number of times I’ve said to my children “you don’t know how good you have it”. I wonder how many times God said this to my spirit before he created this planet.

I believe the world is full of opposites and this is the foundation for my beliefs. For day there is night, for cold there is hot and for soft there is hard. I could never fully understand one without witnessing the other. In heaven there is no hate, no evil, no pain and no sorrow. Therefore we must come here to learn love, joy, peace and compassion.

I believe that the Devil and hell simply do not exist. God is perfect and he does not create failures. Therefore there is no need for hell. I believe there are different levels of heaven. The highest of which is where God is. The lowest level is where unhappy souls live. Their goal is to torment other spirits and make them feel as bad as they do. I believe the more I learn of life’s lessons the closer to God I will be when I die.

I believe God has a need for bad things to happen to good people. I believe an abusive husband is more of a victim than the abused wife. The wife was able to learn fear, pain and sadness while the husband learns nothing of value. When they die the wife will join the Lord in his house and the husband will need to return to earth or remain in the lower levels of heaven. I believe people need to look beyond our physical lives and start living for their spiritual lives.

I believe in the Bible and I also believe in Jesus. However I also believe the Bible has numerous errors and has a hard time distinguishing between fiction and reality. Why would God put the tree of good and evil in the Garden of Eden and tell Adam and Eve not to eat from it? That would be like me putting my kids in a toy store and telling them not to touch the toys. I believe that would make no sense at all.

I believe my path to heaven isn’t nearly as complicated as most religions make it out to be. I believe God’s message to me is to endure what struggles or challenges I face. I believe my current life is amazingly small when compared to the entire scheme of things. I believe my life is a learning experience so that I can comprehend how much God loves me and how much I love him. This I believe is why I am here.