I Believe In Love

Ebony - Virginia
Themes: love

I Believe In Love

I believe in love. I believe that everyone has a soul mate. I believe that there is someone out there for everybody. A lot of people go out to look for love, but I believe love will find you. It will come when you have given up on all of your hopes and dreams of finding someone to spend the rest of your life with. Love will come and find you when you least expect it.

I believe that people look for love in the wrong places. Some people go to clubs expecting to meet Mr. or Mrs. Right. They end up finding Mr. or Mrs. Right Now. People get all dressed up and go out to clubs to have fun and hope that they meet someone special. I do not think you should go to clubs with the expectation of meeting someone to spend the rest of your life with. I believe this because you do not look the same way you do when you are just being you as you do when you get all dressed up to go to the club. I believe that when you are looking for that someone, you should always be yourself.

I also believe that a lot of people confuse love with lust. You can be in lust with somebody but still not love them. However, I believe that lust and love go hand in hand. After you get to know someone, you start to like them. Then after even more time, slowly but surely love starts to develop in the relationship. Then lust. I believe love should come first, before lust.

When you find the one you love, you will know it. Some people call that “love at first sight.” I do believe in “love at first sight” too. I believe that everybody knows what they want in their significant other. When they see someone, they can somewhat tell if they will love them. Some people feel that appearance matters more than personality. If someone that thinks like that and they see a person that is not too pleasing to the eye, they will not love them. They will not even like them. They will not even give that person the time of day to get to know them to see if they will like them or not because of their looks. I do not think this is fair, but in the end, everyone will find someone that was made just for them.