I Believe helping is Very Important

Brenda - Zwingle, Iowa

Helping people with mental and physical disabilities is very important and always needed. I work with several people with so many different kinds of disabilities and situations. I also have a daughter that presently is having a hard time with dealing with different kinds of situations. I look at it this way that is where my individuals would, and my daughter is right now if people did not care about what happens to them

.I enjoy seeing the look on peoples faces with they accomplish the most simple task such as putting a shirt on a hanger. Watching the look on their face when they are saying thank you for all the help they have been given. I help people with making sure their rights are not violated. I help them live the most productive and normal life that they could possibly have.

I know that my daughter needs my help because if she was on her own taking care of things she might not be alive and physically healthy today. I make sure I am there to stand up for her when she is not able to speak for herself. I try to make sure she is getting all the help that she can get. She does not understand what is really going on and what she is doing to herself .So I hate to think about where she would be right now if I were not around to help.

I believe this because I know through a personal experience with my mother, which I believe was highly depressed and the way she dealt with it. Some examples are: she was always angry, gave up on accomplishing things, and became a very unhealthy person. I had to watch her have a very unpleasant life growing up. Just think if someone were able to come in and were able to give her the help she needed, what it could have been like for her. Every person also lives once so everyone should have the chance to make the best of it. This is just a couple of the reasons why I believe this is so important.