the things i believe in and love

Anna - 47408, Indiana

I believe that singing and drawing can influence a person very much in their life. They both help a person be heard in difficult times. I came to believe this when my mother and father separated and when my grandmother passed away. I believe in this because, they all three had something in common, they all sung to me and my grandmother used to draw beautiful pictures for me. Singing and drawing also help you open you mind up to new possibilities like I did when things started to become bad for my family and I. It also helps you keep your mind free of bad things in your mind because that is what I did and, it worked so good.. So after all, they both help a lot in daily life, well at least that’s what I believe and have believed since certain events I have been through with some people in my life that I love and care for a lot.

I believe singing is the best way to show things. When I sing it helps me think of things to keep my head high and keep on walking the path I do. I think it may help people who have had troubles get through hard times as well. I also think is that, gives you a voice to express yourself. singing gave me the courage to actually tell people I know everything that I have come to believe. I know that when I sing, I sing what comes to mind and can help me understand everything better than if I just talk to someone. Singing also helps some people I know, not to hold their feelings bottled up inside, like for example, my uncle Brit, he has went through 2 marriages and he has drawn a lot since then and he has over come anything that had made him so depressed for so many years.. Singing helps the best, well at least I think that because it is what I rely on most of the time, and that’s what works for me most of the time if I something happens.

Drawing almost helps as much as singing. For example, my friend Amanda has changed a lot since the last time I saw her because she used to be in bad moods all the time, and now she draws, and is mostly happy. Also my mother used to, and usually is but getting better, because she draws a lot with me and we sing together. Plus drawing helps you do a lot of things like, show yourself and other important things. It also helps you show your true self if nothing else in the world does. It also helps get rid of negative thought u have time to time. Mostly it helps you focus if you’re a kind of person who uses it that way. Drawing is a pretty good way to help yourself, and people around you as well. So I guess that counts as a good thing that’s very awesome. Plus the only reason why I rely on drawing a lot and singing is because it helps me not think about everything that has happened to me so far in my life.

Drawing and singing are both wonderful things. Singing gives you a voice, so that’s on reason why I believe that it’s a good thing. Singing also shows that you can look to the bright side of ever thing that’s bad that’s happening in this world as of today. Drawing help get bad thought out of your head if you draw a lot and use it to be creative. It also helps you change the person you are. So, they both help a lot when it comes to these sorts of things. Also it helps people get through hard times as well, because it helped me a lot. I used singing and drawing as something I could use all the time when I needed someone there but no one was. So that is why I believe singing and drawing are the best things to do in your life. They both help when you have no one to turn to and no one to talk to about all the things that have happened before in your life.