I Believe in the Power of Natural Healing

Jennifer - 100083, China
Themes: nature

I believe in the power of natural healing.

Yesterday was a tough day for me:I was on the deadline of the scholarship application. I worried about my mother’s bank statement, my teachers’ reference, and my 800 words essay. During the whole day I found myself buried in a sea of fear, anxiety and restlessness. When everything was ready to be mailed in the evening, I looked up and saw the hour hand had already pointed at 11. I was suddenly overwhelmed by a feeling of going no where. I thought I was on the brink of minor mental disturbance,and my mind required timely healing.

I began to play the “Piano Duet” of the movie “Corpse Bride”, in the hope that the quiet clean melody would carry me away to another world of peace and scerenity, but in vain. My basic human instinct led me to walk out of the room. I leaned my back against the wall,and began to watch the dark night sky and the bright full moon. Spring weather warms and the breeze so pleasant. I breathed, exhaled, and relaxed. Then after 2 minutes’ meditation, my heart restored to peace again.

I think I am on a process of natural healing. For the first time this year did I discover how beautiful and lovely the night sky can be. By being fully immersed in the sappire dome, one got the nice feeling of being taken good care of by His Amazing Grace, being cradled and loved.

I believe nature is powerful, and we all need natural healing.