Just a Theory

Allison - Marlton, New Jersey

I believe in creationism. It should be taught in schools alongside evolution because it is just as valid a theory as any other scientific theory. They do call it the theory of evolution, which means it’s probably not right.

Evolutionists believe that people are animals, specifically primates like the monkeys we see at the zoo. Of course, anyone who follows the true word of God knows and can plainly see we are not primates. The Bible says that man was created in God’s image and woman from his rib, made separately from beasts. This obviously means that evolution is not true.

Also, there is no proof that we descended from, or are animals. If this was true, we would have some of the same characteristics as animals. When it comes to fossils, there are so many gaps, we can’t possibly be related to animals!

I found this wonderful video on the internet the other day, it was called The Atheist’s Nightmare. It explains how the banana is “the atheist‘s nightmare.” It fits perfectly in the hand with a non-slip surface. There’s also a tab at the top so that it can easily be opened just like a soda can and the contents don‘t squirt in your face. The wrapper of the banana sits on the hand and the point on the top of the banana allows for easy entry into the mouth. The wrapper is even biodegradable so you don’t harm God’s Earth when you are finished eating the fruit. The banana is the quintessence of intelligent design!

Most importantly, creationism has sound proof: The Bible! The Bible is the word of God, which makes it true. How do I know that it is really the word of God? It says so in the Bible. How could one argue against the word of God? Creationism is fact, and the word of God should be taught in school. My mother always told me, “Worship the creator, not the creation.”