I Believe in Assimilation

Ivan - USA

I believe in assimilation.

I believe that all the people in the world need to assimilate with each other. I believe that if everyone mixed with each other that humans would create a super race. There are many benefits that can come from this assimilation. Humans are, hands down, are the most creative, thoughtful, and intelligent species in the world. We all come in different shapes and sizes and we all have the capacity to think and to create new ideas. We are all capable of hate and prejudice. Because we are all different and see things differently, we tend to see the differences before the similarities.

We can do anything we want to because many barriers will be demolished. There is will no racism because everyone will be every race. You cannot be racist to someone who is the same as you. This is further lead to peace around the world and oppression will end. Such humans will be under a single order and everyone will have equal opportunities. An equal sharing of resources will ensue therefore making the world infrastructure solid. Leaders will naturally rise and no one will discriminate and there will be no minority or majority because everyone’s opinions will get expressed.

There will be no need for a military because there will be no border disputes. There can be one nation and everyone will get an equal share. No one will have to be jealous of what the other has because it’s all same. Not only will this ensure peace but a massive cultural diffusion. The collective sum of all human knowledge, cultural, and shared experience will be mixed and the best of all races will come forth.

Of course there will be major bridges to cross and many difficulties to overcome. Everyone has the right to their own personal belief and a right to express themselves because without it, the world will eventually get stagnant with monotony. This is not a cry for the destruction of individualism but a voice for assimilation. I believe that if everybody mixed with each other, we can take the next step towards the end of prejudices and a start of a more caring and sharing world.