my family

Nicole - California

MY FAMILY

I believe in my family when I was young my family always took care of me and I love them very much. My family has always been there for me. Family is important to me because they protect me.

One time, I got lost in grocery store. My family was so scared tried to look for me. I remember crying really bad. I felt like I was never going to see my parent again. I went to an adult that work in the store and told him I can’t find my mom. So he helped me look for her. Later my family found me and they were crying, especially my mom. They were happy that they found me. They thought something bad was going to happen to me. Right when I saw my mom I felt so frantic.

The second time that I got my mom worried is when I ran away. My mom went looking for my brother, because he went to a party and it was late. I got scared and went to my friend’s house. My mom got home and she was scared and crying cause I wasn’t home. She thought something happen to me. She saw me spanked me right there I realized my mom loved and care for me.

The third time when my mom got worried was when I had a bad cough and I had a high temperature. My mom gave me medicine to stop the cough and then my heart started beating really fast. My mom got scared she called 911.The police came and the ambulance. They started asking me questions, but I didn’t know how to speak English. I was 11 years old and I only spoke Spanish, not English. I felt I was going to die and I didn’t feel good they were

going to take me to the hospital. I felt good my mom was happy cause nothing happen to me.

Restate the value. My family is my value and important to me.

In the future when I grow up and children, I am going to keep them by my side I will hold them by their hand and not let go of them.