Jasmin - California

I Believe in Learning

I believe in learning. Learning has kind of been hard for me because I have difficult time. At times, I will not even listen to the teacher. Also, some times I think that I cannot do my work but it’s important that I learn how to read and write. I think reading and writing is hard for me because I don’t pay attention in class.

When I was young I was doing really bad and I didn’t have good grades. My school changed all my classes and they put me classes that would help me get somewhere. The classes were different because the teacher would help me in what I need I was in regular classes then they changed me to classes where they help me. I felt the teachers in my new classes they were nice and if I needed help they would help me. Now, I’ m doing very well. In my regular classes there was forty students and the teacher could not help everybody at the same time it was hard to get their attention.

I used to have a teacher that would always tell me I could succeed but I would always put my self down I thought I would not pass my classes. Then she pushed me until I got my grades that I needed for that class. If I didn’t do my work I wouldn’t have good grades. Would have a lot of problems but I passed because the teacher would help me every day. She convinced me how learning is so important in life.

Recently I came to high school and had this one teacher named Ms Rex She is hard on me but she has really helped me a lot, an I also have good grades thanks to Ms Rex. I thank her a lot because without her help I would not be getting good grades I would be failing her class if she didn’t help me. When I first came to her class I would not pay attention or do my work. Now I’m doing fantastic in class and getting great grades.

In the future, I want to go to college and study to be a RN Nurse. Its something that I want to put my mind into and I want to help people who are sick. Learning is important to my success in life. One day I want to make good money, to buy a big house and take all my family to live with me. Without learning I cannot be what I want to be.