The Power of Universal Love

Aparna - 02461, Massachusetts

When I was back home in the land of my ancestors, a land whose culture is a fusion of several Western and Asian cultures. I had some chance encounters that have enriched my life. On the beaches of Goa I met Turkish journalist, Burcu, who came to India, in search of a healer named, Patrick. Burcu Demir, who can reign in the powers of the Universe, is my best friend and Guru. She taught me much about the universe and its many mystical powers that can alter people’s lives, if they learned how to use it.

During the month of December, there are lines winding down the streets of Patrick’s door. He is a world-renowned healer, and sees patients from distant parts of the world. I am in total awe of his work, as I have seen miracles he has performed. Burcu, who lives next door to Patrick’s office, took in a paralyzed man who was brought from North India to be healed. As I visited her everyday, I watched him be slowly healed. He started showing some signs of speech, and soon had energy enough to walk by himself with only the help of a walking stick. This was two months ago before I left from Goa. I am confident this man has regained his strength, health and life back, because of Patrick’s healing and the flowing energy from the Universe.

I believe we all emit vibration frequencies called energies. These energies connect everyone to the Universe. There is a human energy shield that is constantly receiving energy from the Universe through Chakras. Your Chakras are basically spinning wheels of light, which act as an energy hose that interconnects the aura and bodies. They nourish our inner and outer bodies with life force. They control different emotions, and aspects of us. When these charkas are opened at certain times we feel more vulnerable.

The Healer must seek for the Universal love within his own heart. When the spirit is strong there is an underlying energy field that holds all the parts of the body together. This is the power of love that guides every part of the body to perform its rightful duty.

I am very blessed to have met such gifted and wise people in my life. Having watched this Miracle happen, it has opened my mind to understand that there is a transcendental force, that has the power to alter and better our lives. It is affected by our wants, energies, and emotions. Everyday, I seek to replenish this cycle of the universe, by sending out positive energies into it, and spreading love to everyone around me, so that the life of someone out there can be saved. I believe in miracles that are achieved through universal love because I have seen them take place in front of my eyes. It is a gift that is only possessed by few, yet all the people in the world can rejuvenate it by sending out positive energies, through happiness, love, and prayer.