His Tribute

Brittany - phoenix, Arizona

His Tribute

He came into my life before I could stand tall. I could not have fathomed then how much he would influence my life. We have had some tough moments over the past two years. I never meant to hurt him with any of my actions though.

The Big Day is here, Graduation. He is the single most important person I want to witness me walking across the stage and taking my first steps into the “real world.”

The feeling I had on April 2, 2008, when he told me he was proud of me, has further driven me to achieve my highest goals.

He has given me the foundation I have needed to grow in which I was not able to receive in my younger years. He has given me the fundamentals of life I was not able to receive during my younger years. He has given me the love I was not able to receive during my younger years. He has blessed me with extending my life, of which I know would not have been possible otherwise. I am forever indebted to him for always believing in me and sticking by my side even during my “no carb left behind tours.”

Another chapter in my life is about to start and I am scared beyond belief of those first few steps. However, I know that as long as he continues to have faith in me, the pieces will fall into place.

Most importantly, I love him beyond words. He is “the God in the weight of my world.” My dad.