Living the Secret

Jennifer - Westminster, Vermont

“Your thoughts and your feelings create your life. It will always be that way. Guaranteed!”- Lisa Nichols

I believe in the secret.

After so many unfortunate events in my senior year of high school, my friend Ross had told me to read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. The book explains how the law of attraction works. The law of attraction is when you think about positive thoughts you draw them towards you, the same follows with bad thoughts.

I believe in how the law of attraction works. Now, I personally use it more and more in my life everyday. I pull my own needs toward me. The book explains how to use the Secret. How to create the way I want to live or the things I want in life whether its success, money, or a good relationship.

I thank my friend all the time, because The Secret changed my way of thinking. I knew that if I kept thinking about the bad, the bad would come my way. I have become a more positive person and I am happier. Since everything came crashing down around me my senior year, this book really helped.

Have you ever thought about something bad that could happen and it did? Since you thought so much about the bad side of it, did the bad come to you? Thinking positively draws in more positive aspects into your life. The secret works like a magnet, the things you think, good or bad, come to you.

My thoughts and feelings really do create my life. I have worked through my troubles and to think about how each new day will bring something I think or want.

I have always wanted a dog, and everyday I would think about how much I wanted a dog or how my life would be like with it. I would ask and ask to get one from my parents since I was 10 years old. It took 7 years but I finally got a dog. For Christmas last year they let me get one. I can’t explain how much my parents do not like dogs, at first for the longest time my dad had me believing that it was impossible to get one. After awhile I knew that I had to think positively about getting a dog in order to receive one. The day I read the book the secret, I believed. I knew that this really worked.