Trusting

Sydney - naperville, Illinois

I believe in trusting in ones self! I believe that if you believe in yourself you can reach any goal you set! During my last soccer game my soccer coach yelled, “Sydney shoot it…shoot the ball!” I focused on the goalie; i could hear the thundering footsteps of the angry opposing players and the prancing happy thuds of my teammates. I drew back my leg and thought Sydney you can do this, trusting myself I blasted the ball into the right corner of the net, the goalie dove, the parents stood up and screamed along with my teammates on the side line. My coach yelled, “Yes!” The ball sat in the back of the net all proud and tired of racing in the wind. I ran back to my cheerful team with my head high in the air along with my fists.

I believe in trusting in others. Just like my soccer team we trust eachother, we support each other and we count on eachother to make our team the best. I believe that if people could not trust each other we would have no lasting relationships, no true friendships just people in passing. If not for trusting others who would we share our happiness with? Who would we turn to when we are sad or in need of someone to talk with? Its important that we have trust in others so that we become happy creative people in this world.

I believe in people believing in themselves. we would have lost so many wonderful things if not for people believing in their instincts and abilities. I may not be writing this paper on a laptop computer today. For all those people that believe in themsleves adn take that confidence in making things happen, makes our enitre world better. Our world would be a world of hoplessness, no trying people. Start the world over again, (in your head) think, where would we be if it weren’t for all of those believing and trusting people, not very far right? We wouldnt even be living in our nice homes, maybe no teven in a cardboard bow, if it were not for the inventors’ of taking chances and believing in their abilities.

There are so many things out in the world that are way out of our reach and we want to achieve it! Your dreams do not have to be big or cool; it can be small like for the homeless animals you might want to find food or shelter for them. that is a small step but a big dream for those homless animals and its just big enough to where you can trust yourself in doing a great deed. A big dream such as building an island that looks like a palm tree or the world; is so big that you have to own a lot of trust and worthiness in you and your workers so that you can do it!

Wewant to succeed something so big or cool that the only way we can do it is by telling ourselves that “we can do it” and that we will try to accomplish it no matter how big or small the dream may be as long as we; try, trust, and achieve. Now believe in yourslef and go try to reach something big or small but big at hear! Remember; Try, Trust, Achieve!!