THIS I CONCLUDE

Jean - Rainier, Washington

THIS I CONCLUDE

I accept that God mirrors science. I believe that God decided to know itself and so created a mirror that traveled from the void, one vast nothing, materially… all things potentially. The composition of our bodies has left fields of crumbs to show us how to return home.

Each cell is comprised of known ingredients but what is overlooked is that when you peel apart all its properties… you are left with emptiness, where you started, one vast nothing, materially… all things potentially.

What does it take to make that journey? It takes living in the now; a very popular term with little definition. It means we become free of our emotional past and creating our future from that same past.

Our cells respond to our mind. Fear can create nausea. Truth can create tingles. Different minds occupying the same body create different personalities and bodies quite convincingly.

So… why don’t we begin to believe that we are living examples of the mind of God? We all have had dreams and wonders that we remember. With a child’s simplicity or with all the might you possess command reminders of your birthright!

If you need sustenance to call upon, picture the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel; the Creation of Adam panel. Look closely. That is not a cloud carrying angels behind Michelangelo’s version of God. It is a brain. The brain accepts thought and sends it to the cells of the body… holding some back so as to not overwhelm the body until it can better assimilate… with evolution.

As within, so without…

As above, so below…