Most important things

Spencer - Eagle, Idaho
Themes: family, pleasure

There are a lot of things I believe in but one of the most important to me is family fun. I believe in this very strongly because I have had lots of good experiences with my family and fun. One of my most memorable experiences with family fun is when me and my family got together one night and decided to have a game night. So the first thing we did was get a bunch of junk food together to eat while we played. We popped popcorn and made milkshakes, peeled oranges, and just got whatever else we felt like. The next thing we did was got the games together downstairs and started to set them up next to our propane fireplace. Then we started to play. The first game we played was monopoly but it wasn’t just any monopoly it was a star wars edition with Jedi characters and the whole works. My brother got this for Christmas and he insisted that we play this game first. So we started each of us thinking of us just starting the never ending game. But we continued to play and we all consented with each other that we would play the very watered down version. So after we played Monopoly we decided to play any of the various card games that we had. So for the next two hours we continued to play these card games and we continued to eat the junk food. Some of the games we played were Jin Rummy, Kings Corner, Uno, Phase 10, Rook, Golf and many other card games. This night was a very memorable night and has affected me so much that I will always make room for family no matter what. And it has caused me to write this paper not just for an assignment but to tell you of something I believe in very strong.