The Value of Life

Joanna - Great Neck, New York

Sometimes in life, things that are really unexpected happen. The things that happen in every person’s life is different. It could be happy, awful, sad or any other feeling. It doesn’t matter what you think of life, but the way you live it. For some people, they might think life is a joke, but for others, they think life is full of possibilities. For me, I believe that life is valuable. The reason for that is because in life, you get different feelings. Like when you’re happy or sad, you might want to share your feelings with your friends and family. In some families, life is very difficult for them. I once overheard my father talking about a true story of a family. There was a father who lost his job and his had wife died leaving him with two kids. But because the father was deeply in debt and depressed, he drowned himself in the river bringing his two children with him. After I heard the story, I knew that life has value. And you shouldn’t lose hope, especially when you are in a situation in life that is hard to deal with. I also believe that life is valuable because you get to live through any life style you choose. Most people live with friends and family that care about them and love them. And some people might choose to live an adventurous life. So no matter what you choose to do with your life, be sure to think again about what you are going to do before you make a decision that you will regret forever.