Happiness

kimberly - California
Themes: pleasure

I believe in happiness. Every child should be joyful. I get happy when I get good grades and go to places or get cool new stuff. Hanging with my family makes me feel really good. Being cheerful gives me a really good felling inside.

People make me very ecstatic, especially my family. One of the happiest days of my life was when my little brother John was born. He almost died I don’t know what I’d do with out him. He makes me feel good and comforts me when I’m sad. He brings me a lot of happiness and love. He also makes me laugh. One time my cat oliver died and I was crying so my brother came and huged me and said it will be ok and I’ll get a new one. Then I felt much better that day.

Another person that really makes me feel really good is my mom. She is really cool! I can tell her my problems and know that she’s there to hear me and comfort me. My mom get’s happy when I get good grades and do what she askes me to do. I like seeing my mom happy. One time I wanted to go to a concert with my friend but the concert was really expensive. I had good grades so she took me to the concert. I was glade she took me because it was a lot of fun.

People are not the only ones that bring me lots of happiness. One time on my birth day my mom brought me a new phone and a Quinceanera ring. I didn’t care if I got a big party or not I just wanted to spend the day with my family and I did. Another time I felt really good was when my whole family threw a big party for me when I was 10 and it was a lot of fun. We had a jumper, pinata and lot’s of really goo food. I also had a big chocolate cake it was yummy! I think parties are really fun especially when theres a Dj.

Recently, I was walking into a store with my mom and there was a poor family asking for money. They were dirty, hungry and probably had no home. I really had only $5 for chips and soda but I gave them my $5. Their kids kept saying thank you. This experience taught me to be be grateful for my priviledged life.

In the future I want more happiness in my life. I believe everyone should have happiness and also lots of love in their life. You should throw a huge party and invite all your friends in family that you love and celebrate life!