Laura - Dallas, Texas

Look up. Look to your left.. now your right…look behind you. Now think of a point in your life in which you’ve pictured your future in anyway. You might have pictured your self in a different place a few years back. Life can not be planned to any certain degree. Nothing we do is definite. NOTHING. Not even that “To Do List” we as “humans” tend to make to feel secure. So this is what I believe. I believe that you can’t plan tomorrow, but pray to god everything goes well. Never say anything is definite for tomorrow because you could find your self flat on your face wondering what went wrong the next day. Yes, sometimes fate or destiny how ever you refer to the life stream can be surprising, uncompromising, and cruel. Life can seem scattered or not make sense to us sometimes, this is because we choose for it to seem this way. Life has beyond plenty meaning to every action done and every tear cried. Thus you can say “everything happens for a reason.” These reasons cannot not be found in the local newspaper nor the local news broadcast, but in the optimistic side of the human soul. We wake up everyday not knowing whether we shall die or whether our life shall change. This is what makes life and its memories and dreams. So next time your outside looking up at the creamy, white, lit stars and moon think of what things “can” be not what they “shall” be. I BELIEVE ITS YOUR BELIEF IN YOUR FUTURE WHICH SHALL GUARANTEE A MORE SOLID FOUNDATION FOR TOMORROW.