what should not be

aubrey - beavercreek, Ohio
Themes: question

I heard something one day about there is many more things that bring us together then tearing us apart. After hearing that I knew right away I would not agree with it. I will say however there are things that can bring the worst of enemies together but I still see more things in our world tearing us apart.

Everyone has their own opinion about everything, and most of the time people’s views on things are going to be different. That doesn’t mean we should start fighting about it, still it happens. This is what brings up different groups, a group that believes this and one that believes this. Maybe even another group not being able to decide what they agree with more.

So many issues in our lives divide us more and more day after day. There is the view on getting an abortion, racism, war, crime, then everyday, normal disputes. Everyone has different views on all of these issues and more. I am pretty sure that is also never going to change.

As day passes day everything around us changes it can change for good or bad, but it will happen. Arguments will happen everyday tearing people apart from the ones they love if they realize it or not. No matter what we do we probably can not change that, it is now our way of life and what we know. I see the world falling apart because of these things and that is what I believe.