How Infinity Works

Alyssa - Ware, Massachusetts
Themes: science

I believe I have discovered how infinity works. The symbol for infinity is ∞ or a sideways 8 (eight). Picture this: at the cross point of the ∞ is a 0 (zero). Then at the right upper line is a 1 (one) and on the end of the loop is infinity, on the opposite loop diagonal from the infinity is a -1 (negative one) and on the end of that loop is a negative infinity. The way it should be shown is that from 1 (one) you can loop around to infinity through 0 (zero) to -1 (negative one) and loop around to negative infinity. This is true because there is no infinity plus one; it only goes all the way to infinity then straight to zero. Like a mobius strip. It appears to have two sides, but only has one that continues to go and go and go. That is how infinity works.

If you read this and agree, have questions, or would like to see a diagram, please E-Mail me at ‘sumi.oni@gmail.com’. I would love to hear from you.

And please, do not take my work. I am putting this out into the world with trust. I worked very hard on this. Thank you.