Stand

corey - ridgefield, Washington

I believe in having faith and ambition. I believe that there is more than one path that will ultimately take you to the same destination. I believe that everyone has their own dream, and whether or not they reach it is dependant on the choices that they make. You have to be the one to chase your dream, you must be willing to sacrifice, and know that it’s not always going to be easy. My dream, is to play college soccer at a respected university, study law, and become an attorney and one day a judge.

Much of my beliefs and views on people and the world in general come from my dad. He’s one of the strongest, smartest, and dumbest people I know. He taught me to dream and never give up no matter how many times I fall. I can’t say he’s always been the best role model. He’s made his share of mistakes, but he never quit working toward what I believe is his dream. To have a family that loves him.

I believe each person will go through their own trials. Each person will be knocked down and will have to pick them selves back up. But I believe that is what defines us. How we stand after we’ve fallen.

I may never reach my dream. But there may one day be a bigger plan for my life and I want to be able to say I tried. That I gave my dream a chance. That I wanted something, and I worked hard to get there, even if I don’t get there, ill still get somewhere.

I believe that if you want to be happy in life, you have to chase your dream, to chase your dreams you need ambition, you need to stand back up when you’ve been knocked down, and know that you are nothing if you don’t have faith. “Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.”