Life id Fair but not Always Fun

Michael - wrightstown, New Jersey
Themes: carpe diem

Life is Fair but not Always Fun

Have you ever thought that life was unfair? Have you ever thought that you have it really hard? Well when you feel like that I Believe the most important thing to remember is that you have life. I believe that people who complain and whine about life are the ones who truly love it the most but haven’t discovered their love yet. Life is good and sometimes great but never bad or unfair.

Those who say life in unfair don’t know what it’s like to have a life taken from you or a loved one. When you experience what it feels like to lose a loved one or even a pet. Life is precious and can be easily taken away. When my great great aunt passed away I realized that life is a precious gift that you can’t buy in the store or find on eBay. You couldn’t buy it with all the money in the world. Death is something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. No one deserves to die but everyone does.

I hope that this essay can at least inspire one person. It can make someone have a positive outlook on life; that would make me happy. The best advice I can ever give someone is to live life to the fullest and to quote Dodge, “Grab life by the horns.” I think one of the main reasons people dislike life is because they see others that dislike life. It only takes one bad seed to spoil an apple.

Everyone needs to set an example of how we should be. To quote H. Jackson Brown “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.” I hope that one day I can be someone who is a symbol of fairness and integrity.

When I first started this essay I thought I would write about sports or a hobby of mine, but I realized there is so much more to life than sports or hobbies and I have to live the life I have because I’ll never get it back. So go skydiving, or bungee jump, or do something spontaneous. You only have this chance to do it. So live your life.