runway of my life

Kristina - Ridgefield, Washington

~Runway of My Life~

I believe that everyone should try their hardest to strive for something they love. I know that I would hate having to sit in a cubical or something in the future getting paid minimum wage instead of following my dream.

My dream is to have a job that thrills me. I want a job somewhere in the fashion industry. I’m not too sure what I want to do exactly, but I am still young and still not sure of what I really want. Who knows, maybe my dreams will change. I really see myself with designers, editors, photographers, etc. I love magazines, runways, and fashion shows. It has been my dream for a very long time to do something in the fashion world and I am still striving for that dream.

It really helps that I have supporting friends and family too, while others may not, they shouldn’t let others keep them away from what they love or desire. It could turn out to be the best thing you have ever done in your life. This is why I believe everyone should try their hardest to strive for something they love or desire.