This I Beleive

Rilie - Beavercreek, Ohio

People should be who they want to be and not try to live up to anyone else’s standards, this I believe. Everyone should live their own life to their ability and not let anyone shut them down, because if someone does they aren’t worth your time. Only listen to constructive criticism because anything else is just mean and judgmental. People love others for being who they are and not trying to be someone else. Be 100% you and not anyone else, because life is too short to try to be anyone else. Is being anyone else even worth your very limited amount of time on earth anyways? I don’t think so. Being anything besides yourself is a waste of your time and the people you are surrounded by.

Have you ever wondered why you were put on earth? Was it to be a fisher of men? A mother? A father? A social worker? Or are you waiting for something random to come and change your life forever? I often wonder when my life will become meaningful to myself. I feel like a robot, always fallowing a schedule and never taking a risk. Sure I am being myself, but I know I’m not living to my fullest potential. Yes I am trying, but not so much that I am having the best life I could have. I’m not really getting anywhere right now. I need a good kick in the butt, a new surprise to get me excited about being who I am. So far I believe I have a good understanding on life. Be yourself, and no one else. Live life to the fullest. Take risks. Don’t waste anyone’s time, especially your own. And make the goal of influencing someone in your life. And have fun doing all these things. Living life this way will reveal who you are, this I believe.