Laughing, Learning, and Loving

Jordann - Bryant, Arkansas

I believe in learning… learning all that I can, laughing… laughing till you’re rolling on the ground, and loving… loving everyone that you can.

I believe in learning everything that you can. Learning everything from your ABC’s and 123’s, to making your grandmother’s homemade ice cream from something that you can’t get away from in life. Learning is something you have to do, everyone learns no matter what. Every morning I awake with my hair a mess and complain “Why do I have to go to school?” But, I know why, I have to go to succeed in life and yeah it stinks but I have to. Learning never will stop and there will always be more in life to learn.

I believe that everyone needs to laugh until their sides hurt, they’re rolling on the ground. I’m there taking pictures and making sure I’ve got this recorded on my cell phone, my two friends hopping around in the pair of pink oversized pants. They stand there locked arms back-to-back so they don’t fall down. Niki, who owned the pants, said “They are way to big for me”. So to prove it her and Bailey decided to get in the same pair of pants and hopped till the fell with bailey on top of Niki, and Niki’s face on the ground. If in life I get nothing else then I hope I can look back and laugh at this or something else because laughing is what gets people get through a rough day, laughing makes life fun, and laughing is the something everyone has in common.

I believe that you should love everyone. End of story. No questions. Everyone. When you walk into Wal-mart there is always a elderly woman standing there waving hastily and offering a sticker to the little kids, you should love she. She might be having the worst day of her life but she still smiles warmly and waves has everyone ignores her and walks on by. Love your best friend, the first person that broke your heart, and the one you want to spend eternity and a day with. Love everyone no matter what kind of love it is from the kind that people share with their best friend, the kind between you and your mom, or the one that you can share between another person. Love is not something that you have that happens over time and you don’t have to be older to love someone because what age do you truly love someone? If you love someone, you love someone. Love is not just a four letter word. Love is a every powerful word but you should tell everyone you love them because you don’t know what is going to happen that day.

Laughing, learning, and loving are the basic stuff for life. Learning makes it possible to laugh at stuff, and one laugh starts a life time of love, and love is the start to learning.