American Dream

Natasha - Ridgefield, Washington

I believe in what makes me happy and if you don’t like it then oh well, do what makes you happy, but I am going to work hard for what I want and if you don’t like it then who cares and if you don’t like me because of my choice then that’s your problem, not mine. There are many other people out there that would love to be your friend. If you work hard for something you want and someone tell you they don’t like it and want you to do something else, for instants if u worked at a company and your friend(s)/family(members) didn’t like that company and told you, you can’t work there and you’re making your own money and working hard at the palace you want to work at so you can pursue at making something out of your self and go on with your life so you can be happy and if your family/friends don’t want you happy then I see something wrong with that. They should be happy to see that you want to make something out of your self and not giving up on life.

I don’t really think it is fair to say that anyone else to have a say so in your life and what you want to do with it. If you want to become something and you enjoy doing it, I say do it. It’s you living your life not the people around you and if they really respect, they would be behind you 100% on whatever it is you want to do. I know if I see something I want and it is right in front of me and I can have it as long as I work really hard. Then I am going to do it.

Just like it is your life and you can live it how you want to live your own life and make your own choice. It’s your life, live it. You do have freedom. You don’t have to ask anyone if it is ok to do something, if it is right or wrong, if it is right then you will know. If it is wrong, then so what. Everyone makes mistakes. I know I do and I learn from then. It is my chose to do what I want when I want and I will learn as I go along and maybe, so will other people. Good or Bad.