Dreams

Hunter - Ridgefield, Washington

Dreams

I believe dreams can make a persons life great, but can also ruin lives. I beleive people should and need to dream but also have to be wise about it. I think there is such a thing usreasonable dreams. Like if you want to be a doctor but your lazy in school than it’s not somthing your passionet about. You have to be willing to work. Also if you want to be a proffesional athlete, but your Just not athletic than your not being resonable There needs to be some natural talent for some proffesions. On the other hand, if there is nothing in your life that drives you than you wont be successful. You need to be passionet about somthing. All the people on tv and succesfull people all worked hard to get some where and achieve their dream.

Also, I think it is important to not only rely on your one dream. For example, one of my three dreams is to be a proffesional athlete. Obviously that is just a dream and chances are that is not going to happen. I am not going to go threw life banking on the idea of playing colledge ball and than getting drafted. That is somthing i work at and train for, but but if that doesnt work i am not going to just do nothing. I have two other Dreams that i can do. he first is law enforcment, I am planning on graduating colledge in law enforcment. My last Dream is somthing in ministry; I am a christian and ultimitly i will do what God calls me to do. However it works out, i know that one of my three dreams is obtainable and I will work hard at them so they are achieved. I Truly believe that people have to dream in life, but also have to be wise about it.