I Believe In Changing The Light Bulb

collin - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
Themes: change

Have you ever seen a light bulb go out right in front of your eyes, heard its last sound, and felt the darkness that it leaves behind? That is the reason I believe in changing the light bulb.

Some people would disagree with me, they would say “let it go out it’s a part of life.” I say that all things must be freshened up; it’s a part of life also.

On an early, misty, September morning I dragged myself into Wal-Mart to get something for school. When I walked in I smelled the aroma of cleaning supplies. As my eyes adjusted to the light I noticed the vast building was brighter. When I looked up I saw that the light bulbs had been changed. As I traveled to the location where the item I needed was, I kept on looking up to see those clear, clean, fresh, bulbs illuminating the building. On my way out I took one last glance at the light bulb grinning down. Later that day I realized that the light bulb in my life needed to be changed, I was always tense and in a hurry, so I became more laidback and let life flow like a stream, I began to take my time and see what the world had to offer.

Now I ask you have light bulbs become dim or gone out, do you need a change in your life? If you say, yes then begin to change now.