I Believe in Troublemaking.

Reed - Pemberton, New Jersey

I believe in trouble making. Whether it’s from pulling a prank on the teacher or cracking a joke; brings smiles to the class room. I believe trouble making brings life to this world when it desperately needs it. Can you imagine a world without the infamous title, “Class clown”?

Trouble making comes in many different styles. I believe it is used to express feeling, and also to show to everyone, that you, by yourself, can turn something boring into hilarious. Some trouble making is directed to bullying, and just making everyone mad at you. Not once have I’ve been bullied from trouble making. Not once have I used trouble making for wrong, I simply try to make things… a little more interesting.

My dad’s famous words “Don’t be a class clown unless you want frowns from everyone.” He used to tell me that every time I told him I had to stay after school, or those marking period teacher conferences that no body likes. I think perfection and complete obedience is overrated. Everyone has and needs a little spunk in their life, even if you think you don’t. It’s like the game monopoly, everyone has it, but nobody likes it, even if you thought you did, you didn’t. It’s the same exact concept!

I believe in always getting the last word. Every exciting person does. Getting the last word can be funny, but you shouldn’t do it all the time, especially to an adult. If I could I would say I win and scurry away, but I always let them have a chance to say their last word. Trouble making requires; chance, skill, and patience. If you have a good sense of humor then you would understand how someone would pull a prank.

I’m glad I don’t live in a world with boring written on the walls and no fun booming out of my I-pod. If I did I do not know what I would do!

There would be nothing to do, nothing to say, nothing to think about. I wish this world was cooler sometimes, it isn’t that bad but it still could use a little spicing up.

I believe in trouble making. It’s simple but it is also amazing. This world needs color to be able to function, I need trouble making, everyone needs trouble making. Even those teachers that write detentions for trouble making. We all need something that drives us everyday to push.