I believe

Christian - Fort Dix,NJ 08640

I believe in friendship. For example one of my best friends to this day was one of my worst enemies for a couple of years. It started out on day, just like any other. My Friend Nick had told me that this kid named Chris, had been talking about me a lot to other people that I didn’t know. I confronted him and he was said to get out of his face. At this point I was ready to fight him. I was a very short tempered person at that time due to my dad being over seas in Iraq. I was also in trouble all the time because I would do stupid things with my friends. One day Chris and I started to talk because we didn’t know each other. Well it so happens that he was really cool and we have been friends for about 3 and half years.

I believe in friendship, if there is one thing that I have learned from that experience. It is that you should never ever judge people until you get to know them no matter what they look like or how they act, learn or even how they eat. One of my best friends Cody, I prejudged him and was really mean to him. Before I even knew him. I quickly picked up on how mean I was being I fixed the problem. A couple of my other friends were still mean to him and he didn’t like that at all. One day me and Cody got to talk when my other friends where not around. He had asked me why I was being mean and I told him I didn’t know him. We started to hang out a little more. By the end of the summer we were close he liked to do all the things that I liked to do. And the same goes for him. Now, we spend most of our days now hanging out, along with my friend bri. I would have to say they are my closest friends. And it will always be that way. Alot of people make fun of some of my freinds. What I tell them is they should not even care what other people say about them because, those people aren’t going to control their life in the future. I can’t stress this enough, if there is anything that i have learned it’s to be nice to everyone.