the funny truth

mitch - fort dix, New Jersey
Themes: integrity

The funny truth

Isn’t it funny how we tell a person to tell the truth but when they do that’s not what we want to here? When people lie they seem to tell you want you want to here.

Just think about it every time you talk to some one they might be lying to you. There probably just telling you exactly what you want to here. Then you do the same thing there doing to you. It’s a circle just like life and it will keep going until you realize lying gets you no where. I learned that it gets you no where when my mom said, “ I wouldn’t of grounded you for so long if you just told me the truth instead of lying to my face.”

Every time I got in trouble at school I seemed to just lie and try to get out of it but my mom always seemed to know. I thought I was lying really good too.

Every time you lie you’ll probably get caught and then get in worse trouble than you would if you own up to what you did or didn’t do.

The truth is funny because you want to here the truth about something yet when they do tell you the truth it’s not what you want to here, so sometimes I’d rather someone lie to me than tell me something I really wish I never heard. Depending on who and what I’m talking to that person about. So the truth is usually good but some times the truth isn’t , witch makes lying sound good sometimes like I said it depends on who and what your talking to and about.

When you talk to people don’t lie I know it sounds good sometimes but don’t, tell the truth its still better to tell the truth even though it can be embarrassing, it could be that that’s not what you want people to know about you but its still better to tell the truth.

There are many reasons why telling the truth is good and believe me I can go all day on telling you why its good and why its funny what the truth does to people but this is just a couple of reasons why it’s THE FUNNY TRUTH………………………