Peace Epiphany

Cassius - lindenwold, New Jersey

I believe in the pursuit for peacefulness. It is extremely necessary to stop fighting each other because we are destroying mankind physically and psychologically. The meaning of life has been horribly misinterpreted causing people to become greedy about profits and economic dominance. As a result, everybody’s primary interests are now about controlling everyone else’s fate. For this reason, positive leadership is rare. Humans have very egocentric values and various self-centered perspectives. My solution towards ending all wars is to express more empathy.

Religion gives men and women a destiny which influences and inspires them in several ways depending on their faith. In addition, many different goals can be reached. To successfully live together, an understanding and respect for these numerous spiritual concepts must exist. Naturally, as our species grows, cultures develop, and appearances also change creating different ethnic backgrounds in relation to where they are located on Earth, but these factors do not allow any individual power or authority over another. However society makes this difficult to accomplish, possibly because the public simply can not comprehend what is so obvious. In my opinion, we will never evolve further unless these things are realized; otherwise this planet may choose a new hierarchy.

As of now, everything we’ve created is used to destroy. For us to survive, it’s important that opposing sides work harmoniously constructive. I am not a “tree hugger” although what does scare me is that the more advanced we get at defending ourselves, increases humanity’s probability of extinction.

I noticed that it will require participation and assistance from the entire human race for my dream to come true. Honesty is important for various reasons. Primarily, it’s because deception leads to chaos and confusion. Eventually, I hope that our situation gets better. Men and women must put the world as top priority, not themselves. For example, helping a less fortunate guy with his problems can improve karma.

History teaches you to carefully choose who you trust. I myself have experienced this harsh reality. Practicing paranoia keeps the majority population safe, but if everyone agreed to end these destructive competitions we could create world peace. Instead of fighting everybody that doesn’t have the same opinion as you, try looking through another person’s perspective.

I have mentioned numerous negative beliefs of people, but even so, changing our selfish ways is necessary to acknowledge. Also, the first step toward being a good citizen involves establishing moral boundaries. Overall, we require more confident, comprehensive individuals with positive global concerns. If these intentions are met, I think that this planet will be a better place.