i believe farts are the best medicine

mindy - lodi, Ohio

I believe that farts are by far the best possible medicine. I believe that farts are a very good source of laughter which is well known as the best form of laughter. I found this one day with my mom. We were arguing one day in the kitchen when my dad happened to walk through. In passing my dad decided to hike up his leg and fart as he pulled his arm down and proceed to say “goes the weasel.” This had made my mom and I laugh so hard. After this happened my mom and I went on like nothing ever happened, and we had never argued at all.

Another time I experienced this was a day just sitting in the living room with my family. We were all in kind of a blah mood. This day my dad also let out a really big fart in the silence of the room and broke the silence. This made all of us in the room start laughing really hard and we all were in really good moods after that.

The movies also support my belief. In any good comedy movie that is supposed to make you laugh you will a really good fart scene. This proves that people enjoy farts and that they will make them laugh or it would not continue in movies. So this proves that farts are good medicine because most people believe they are funny and will continue to laugh at them.

I also had an experience in a friend’s car when she and her mom were having an argument. Half way through the argument she let out a fart and her and her mom both started to laugh at it. They laughed so hard that they had forgotten that they were arguing and just went about the rest of the ride as if they had never argued at all.

So in my life I have experienced farts remedy many bad moods and just times were it was a blah mood. The laughing that it gives us makes us feel a lot better and relieve our stress. This is one of the best things for us and we need to continue to do it.