How I’m Feelin’

Jalisa - Grand Rapids, Michigan

I look into the mirror and wonder whats wrong, why he don’t like why he dissed my song,Thats what i get for being confident, he don’t like me confident, so he tells me he don’t like me, he wants my spirit broken, Realize that im that token, all the other coins made you come up short, but do you realize that im that genuine support?/Why is it when i show that i like you/you treat me like im un brand new/ why is that when i fall i fall quick and hard/why is that in the end of it im left scarred/why is that you rather treat me like dirt and leave me hurt/actin like i would likely to revert/ Back to you,back to the one person who made me and broke me, i feel like love isn’t on my side/cuz love already know how far i would ride/Maybe im not ready for any relation or ties/ but all i know the future is were it lies/ and for you ,the one i told i like, i hope u find her and live a great life, and for you ,the one i gave my number to/ i hope we be great friends and homies to/cuz right nw how im feelin/ i feel i’m movin too fast/God told me to slow down or my life wouldn’t last/ i answered with this: “Lord Help me in my ways/for i have come far in all of my days/ im known in my town as that “Intellectually Inclined”/ but the have no clue whats in my mine/ why i think act this way/ but i know what i got to do and thats pray/ and God i know im graduating but i feel im not going to make it/ But you told me to reach out my hand and take it, and i did and then i took advantage of the situation/But i know that i feel all this elation/that wake up call God was my citation/to get up and ship out without any hesitation/you told me to let go of all my cnfrontation/and take those situations into consideration/ God let me tell you,i couldn’t understand you, i needed translation, but now i see your my salvation/i have now surpassed my temptation/ God hear me out hear my oration/For you i have great admiration/You made my spirit to teach this nation/ that with the lord jesus himself there is liberation/ there is formation,there is foundation/ and all you need to survive is will and concentration/ God says: ” My Beautiful Child back then your heart was filled with frabication/Now its filled with love, forgivness and fascination/ i want you my chiled to never feel dislocation/because i am here without explanation/for I, your mother and sister and brother are your motivation/ i will steer you my child with naviagation/For i said this too shall pass like a tribulation/so my childget used to the relaxation/and rememeber keep the stimultion/ and i gaurentee you my child you’ll praise me for your transformation