CREATION

Martin - boynton beach, Florida
Age Group: 65+

CREATION

Re Creation vs Evolution, if one is pressed to declare a belief in one or the other, you can put me down as being a firm believer in both, for one is not exclusive of the other. Creation asserts that God created the world and all of its inhabitants in 7 days, which is not as incredible as it may sound – that is if the Bible is read as an allegory where the first day means the first eons of time, the 2nd day the 2nd eons….etc. which makes Creation wholly credible. Creation is God’s Omnipotence revealed.

Better yet is that Evolution not only agrees that this happened but it delves God’s mind to explain how He accomplished this feat. In the beginning, God gathered together all the materials of the universe and by the pressures of an infinite gravity compressed it all to the size of the period at the end of this sentence, at which point by force of all of its contained energy it exploded with a “Big Bang” into incandescence and blasted all of its content back into space, our little Earth among the trillions of stars and planets and space debris, and it is still expanding outwardly like fireworks till this very day. And so, exactly as stated in the Bible, thus ended the first day.

In the next 4 ‘days’ He caused intense continuous rain to fall to cool the planet and create the oceans, and intense heat and lightning to produce the chemicals and gases and vapors necessary for primordial life, and fields of grass for the animals, and sunlight to penetrate the oceans to provide food for the fish ……and gravity to hold his Work to the Earth.

And on the 6th day when conditions were right, God decided it was time to create man …. and woman for his companion, so that they could multiply.

And he created them in his own image.

And on the 7th day He rested.

So there is no conflict between the two concepts – Evolution is simply an updated, logical, scientific explanation of Creation, where God by Intelligent Design caused Nature to Evolve to bring the World to its present, imperfect form.

Otherwise, why believe in GOD.