POWER IS STYLE

Brian - Queens, New York

The quote “POWER IS STYLE” is used in a Bboying world. Bboy is another word of saying breakdancing boy. Many Bboys know what this quote means and I want to be able to do power moves. It matters because some Bboys think that a powerhead who does flares, airflares, 1990, and windmills. I want to be a power head.

Becoming a powerhead is hard. Your body needs to get used to your body momentum. It matters in balance and how long you have strengh to hold your body weight. I want to be a straight power head because I would get really strong. When I do flares, I will feel only my hands on the floor and my whole body up. I will smell fresh air while I twirl aroung the air. I will see nothing but blury things. I will taste fresh air too. I will turn really musculur and will be able to hold my body up in the air longer as my body gets used to it. Some powerheads in the Bboying world could say in the air for more then ten minutes! That is a long time like Bboy “The End” could go on forever. Other Bboys like “Darkness” could slowly bring there body up with one hand and stay balance for a really long time.

This quote means a lot to me because people don’t believe that power isn’t style. I want to prove it to the people in the world who do breackdancing. A real Bboy before from a crew called “Gamblers Crew” told me once that people in the world don’t think that power is style. He said that people only look for style but that is not true he said. This quote means so much to me that I want to be just like the guy who told me that power is style. I always wanted to become a professional breakdancer when i was little even though i sucked. I had a dream to become one my favorite Bboy “The End”. He is the best powerhead i ever seen in my life. This quote i believe that one day people who says “power isn’t style” will take it back soon. They will regret saying that because when I become a professional Bboy i will prove that power is style.

This quote means a lot to me. This quote people should really understand. This goes out to all the Bboys and Bgirls. In the world in Bboying most people consentrat in style not to much in power. Long time ago when Bboy “The End” showed off his power moves it was great. But as time passes by people slowly consentrate more on style then power. I want people to understand this quote like I do. So then poeple will know what I am talking about.