The Best Place to Live

Mithchell - 80113, Colorado
Themes: place

When I was younger, I always wished that I lived in Disneyland because I had seen many commercials of it and had not been there yet. When my parents finally decided to take me to Disneyland, I found myself missing my house after a few days and wanting to go back. After this, I knew that Disneyland was a good place to go for a few days but I could never live any where but in Colorado. The reason for this could have been because of all of my possessions and friends being in Colorado but I believe that it is because Colorado actually is the best place to live.

There are many reasons that Colorado is the best place to live but I believe that there are three important reasons that have caused me to come to this belief. First, in Colorado there are three seasons that all have different weather types. This is important for me because this makes living in Colorado better than living in someplace were the weather is the same all year and there is no changing in the seasons. This could be just because I am a person who gets bored easily, but I believe that change is important to life because it is easy to get bored when something is the same all of the time. The next reason is that Colorado has the longest mountain range in the United States. Because of this, inside of Colorado are two completely different places to live, which is like having two different states in one. This has created a second home for me because there is a completely different place to go that is only an hour away from my house. Lastly, Colorado is the best place to live because of the different towns that are different from each other. Driving from one end of the state to the other is like driving through many different states. For example, in Colorado there are areas like downtown Denver which has a city atmosphere and there are places that have farm like atmospheres and finally there are mountains. This also is important because no two areas in Colorado are exactly the same.

I might believe that Colorado is the best place to live because I have lived here for my whole life and I just like it because I have gotten used to it. Even though most people think that where they live is the best place to be, I believe that changing is important in life, so I believe that Colorado is the best place to live.