I believe that everything happens for a reason

matthew - west columbia, Texas
Themes: purpose

THIS I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

BY MATTEHW KYLE MCDONALD

Hello, my name is Matthew McDonald. This is my I believe. I believe that God makes everything happen for a reason. My life used to all was be in a big rush. I used to do one thing and a nether thing back to back and never stop. Sure it was fun to do everything back to backs at first but after a while I got tired of all the stuff I was doing.

Then during the summer of 2008, my dad decided to get a new job, and his job was a safety inspector and a construction manger. He got a job offer in Rifle, Colorado. During the end of the month July. My dad took the job offer in Rifle, Colorado. So I help my dad get his clothes, laptop, camera, and cell phone. Then we had to get his truck work to for that long trip to Colorado. And once we got his truck ready to go to Colorado. He decided it was time to go to his new job in Colorado. And me and my dad left to go the state of Colorado. For his new job.

We went thought Dallas and it was nothing special just a lot of people in a big town. And then we went thought Amarillo it was pretty cool it was like rolling hills with now trees ha ha ha ha . And then I went thought Texas in to the New Mexico. And that was when I saw my first volcano (Raton-Clayton). It was pretty cool I never saw something quit like that but what was on TV. There was not a lot of grass it was a lot of dirt, and antelope everywhere. It was something different. That place had a lot of rocks and some small mountains. The mountains where named the (Bunny ears). I have been to New Mexico before and it was pretty cool.

Right when we made our way out of Rotton Pass, we made our way into Colorado. We went site seeing and we saw the lookout called Rotton Pass. It was the same name as the city of Rotton Pass. Ha that is cool. It was a very cool, beautiful view of the Colorado Rockies. Their was snow on it in the middle of August!!! Then we stop and ate at a Mexican restaurant, we could see the rotton pass from there.

We stayed the night there so I could spend more time with my dad. Because I would of have to live two days after we got to his work. So the next day we left out to head Rifle. When we left it was 40 degrees that is cold. It was a long ride to Denver in the rain. But it was different but cool. Then when we got to Denver. if you looked to the left of Denver it was mountains , when you looked to the right it was flat.

We started in to the mountains. I am it was like something I have never seen before. And we keep on driving and then I saw the most beautiful county that I have ever seen. I just had to tell my dad to stop and stare and the beauty of the Colorado Rockies. That right there was a way of god telling me to live life as it comes and don’t wish something would hurry up and come. Because that is you wishing your life away.

So that is my story about why I think God makes everything happen for a reason. And That you should live life as it comes and not to worry. Because God will watch over you.